Friday 11 August 2023

Catherine Fearnley









"This 50-year-old Yorkshire woman (who has never met me) is more than a stalker and a troll. I believe her to be very seriously unhinged.



"My photographs and videos are stolen and used to misrepresent and defame me on her Facebook page. She incites hatred against me and publishes my private address.



"I spoke last year to the police about her, but so far they have done nothing to halt her pernicious behavior. They know that she was once a close associate of the late David Farrant and colluded in his vendetta against me. Farrant was sentenced to almost five years imprisonment for satanic crimes and threatening people with witchcraft death dolls accompanied with menacing poems. He did not deny that last charge.



"I suspect it will only end when she is arrested and sectioned under the appropriate mental health act. Until that time I suppose I have to endure her daily malice and defamation.



"I blocked her many tears ago, but she uses multiple fake accounts to view my material. People who see her stalking of me bring it to my attention to provide future evidence for the police."


- Bishop Manchester


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Catherine Fearnley

https://www.facebook.com/.../pfbid02uBxMXsyeRGWP9TV39SrBQ... https://www.facebook.com/.../pfbid027UzLmZBT23jAZWMCT3xYA... ...